Thursday, November 8, 2012

UNCW


On Monday, I had the opportunity to travel to Wilmington to speak with the UNCW Teaching Fellows and Education Majors.  As soon as I walked in their Education Building I was impressed!  It is a beautiful building will so much to offer for students.  I was even more impressed once I had the opportunity to talk with the students who spend each day inside that amazing building.  Each student I spoke with was excited and enthusiastic about teaching.  What stood out the most though, was the thought provoking questions that they asked.  I could tell just by their questions that they want to become the best teachers that they can be!  Thank you for a wonderful trip to Wilmington! I greatly enjoyed talking with each of you!

University of North Carolina Wilmington

No comments:

Post a Comment