Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cloverleaf Elementary School and Northview IB Middle School

I traveled to Statesville on March 19 to tour Cloverleaf Elementary School and Northview IB Middle School.  I had such a great time meeting with teachers, students, and staff.

While at Cloverleaf, I visited a kindergarten music class and they let me hit the gong! I was so excited!  They then made a heart with their hands and told me I did a great job!  They were so cute!  I also was able to watch 4th graders using laptops in their classrooms.  I was so impressed with how on task the students were.  They were so excited about learning!

While at the Northview IB Middle School I had the chance to visit classrooms and talk with teachers.  We walked into one classroom and I realized I recognized the teacher!  Justin, the 5th grade History teacher, went to school with my at Appalachian!  What a small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment