Monday, April 1, 2013

Leadership North Carolina

On Thursday, March 7th I traveled to Greensboro to speak with leaders at Leadership North Carolina.  As soon as I walked in, I was welcomed for coming.  I also quickly found out that Matt Dull (who was in Plemmons Fellows with me at ASU when I was a freshman) was a member of the group.  I was so excited to see a familiar face!  I was even more excited because I had already put Plemmons Fellows into my speak on my journey to becoming a leader!

I had a great time sharing with the group about being a leader in the classroom from both a teacher's perspective and a student's.  Afterwards I asked if anyone has any questions.  And I quickly found out that this was a group that wanted to know as much as they can about education.  I was so impressed with the thoughtful questions they asked about the future of public education!  Thank you  leaders for caring about the teachers and students of North Carolina!

Sorry I couldn't get it to turn.  But, I had to add it anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment