Monday, April 1, 2013

NC Recycling Bowl Award

I was so excited on March 5th to be able to travel back to Bonlee School.  As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by students who looked me in the eye, shook my hand, and welcomed me to their school.  This made my day because the last time I was at Bonlee I was talking with the staff about the Stephen Covey's 7 Habits and how I implemented them into my classroom.  This showed me they have done a wonderful job implementing the 7 Habits into their entire school! 

After I was introduced I had the opportunity to talk with students 2nd grade-7th grade about their school.  They each did a wonderful job looking me in the eye and telling me all about their wonderful school and their teachers.  Once we finished talking the students led me down to the gym where all of the students in the school were waiting for the exciting news. 

The exciting news was that Bonlee School won the Recycling Bowl for North Carolina!  I was so impressed with how much they recycled!

Find out more and how your school can enter here:  http://recycle-bowl.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment