Monday, May 6, 2013

Pumpkin Primary

On April 9, I visited Pumpkin Primary which is located in Lincoln County.  I was very excited to visit this school because it is a school within a school.  Pumpkin Primary (K-2) is in the same building as the intermediate school (3-5).  When I first arrived I had lunch with the principal Mrs. Anita Robinson.  She told me all about her school and the wonderful teachers that she has.  She then let me help her as she went around the school and handed out the Kindergarten attendance awards.  The students were so excited to choose their attendance pencils!

After the attendance awards, Mrs. Robinson gave me a tour of the rest of the school.  We went through first grade and second grade.  As we came to the last classroom something happened that now happens more often then not.  I walked into the classroom and looked at the teacher and realized that I know her!  It was Malory!  I went to Summer Preview at Appalachian State with her!  I was so excited to see her and to see that she is teaching!  I know her students benefit greatly from having her!




School website: http://pcps.lincoln.k12.nc.us/home

No comments:

Post a Comment