Monday, May 6, 2013

Stony Point Elementary School

I traveled to Alexander County to Stony Point Elementary School on April 15th.  When talking to the principal, Mr. Charles DelForge, we realized that this year I have traveled to 90% of the schools that he has worked at.  The crazy thing about this is that it is literally from the coast to the mountains!  Small world or busy year... or both!

Mr. Delforge gave me a tour of the school and then gave me an opportunity to share and work with small groups of teachers.  I had a wonderful time working with the small groups.  I shared how I implement Student Date Notebooks into my every day lessons and how I analyze the data.  I then learned and gained ideas on how the teachers at Stony Point use data.

I had a wonderful time visiting!  Thank you again for having me!

School website: http://www.edline.net/pages/Stony_Point_Elementary_School

No comments:

Post a Comment